Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18922.1000推送
微软面向Fast Ring(快速通道)和Skip Ahead（跃前）的Insider会员推送了Windows 10 20H1新预览版，版本号为Build 18890。
notable changes included on Windows 10 Build 18890
As per Windows insider blog, Windows 10 build 18890 doesn’t come with any new features, but instead, it includes a bunch of fixes and performance improvements that include:
- Fixed an issue that could result in cumulative updates potentially failing with error 0x800f0982 if a language pack update was happening at the same time.
- An issue that could result in the desktop being unexpectedly slow to refresh (for example if you right-click the desktop and select Refresh or press F5), Now the company has addressed the issue.
- An issue result users not being able to access network shared files and folders if they booted into Safe Mode with Networking, Now this issue fixed.
- fixed an issue where hardware keyboard text predictions wouldn’t appear (if enabled) when the es-US keyboard was active.
- fixed a hang in the audio service when checking whether a machine was licensed to use spatial audio.
- And with user feedback, Microsoft has decided not to roll out the Friendly Dates feature that considered for 19H1.
If you’re not familiar, Friendly Dates was a new option to show dates in a friendly conversational format. For example, “5 hours ago,” instead of “1/2/2019 1:15 PM.”
- Launching games that use anti-cheat software may trigger a bugcheck (GSOD).
- Some Realtek SD card readers are not functioning properly.
- Tamper Protection may be turned off in Windows Security after updating to this build
- Some features on Start Menu and in All apps are not localized in languages such as FR-FR, RU-RU, and ZH-CN
- For certain devices if fast startup is enabled night light doesn’t turn on until after a restart.
- Scrolling with the mouse wheel or touchpad may stop working in certain places after upgrading. If you experience this, Open Settings > Devices > Mouse, and changing one of the settings (for example, Choose how many lines to scroll each time) should resolve it until shutdown or reboot,
Microsoft is listing the complete set of improvements, fixes, and known issues for Windows 10 Insider Preview build 18890 at the Windows Blog.