VONTAR Z5 is another Budget TV Box with Android 10 and H313 SoC
VONTAR Z5 is another TV Box in the VONTAR portfolio of the brand, as well as another budget TV Box because it is equipped with the low-cost H313 chipset with Android 10.
VONTAR Z5 TV Box Overview Features
As mentioned, the VONTAR Z5 Android TV Box is equipped with a new low-cost chipset, which compared to previous versions of Allwinner’s chipsets, as well as the Amlogic S905W SoC, is more efficient (Quad-Qore Cortex-A53, 1.35GHz chip frequency). Additionally, Allwinner H313 SoC comes with Arm Mali-G31 GPU supports H.265 up to 4K@60fps decoding. TV Box also is equipped with 2GB-4GB RAM DDR3 and 16GB-64GB eMMC and runs on Android 10. More details in the specification below.
VONTAR Z5 TV Box specification:
- CPU – Allwinner H313 quad-core Arm Cortex-A53 processor @ 1.35 GHz
- GPU – Arm Mali G31 MP2 GPU with support for OpenGL ES 3.2 and Vulkan
- Memory – 2GB-4GB RAM DDR3
- Storage – 16GB-64GB eMMC flash, MicroSD card slot
- Video & Audio Output – HDMI 2.0a up to 4K @ 60 Hz, AV port for video composite + stereo audio
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet + 2.4 GHz 802.11b/g/n WiFi 4
- USB – USB 2.0 port, USB 3.0 port
- Misc – Power LED, IR cable jack
- Power Supply – DC 5V/2A
- Dimensions & Weight – n/a