Typer 1.6.0 – Amazing Blog and Multi Author Publishing Theme
Typer is Fast & Modern WordPress Theme that lets you have your own Front User Profile and allow others to publish articles on your site. Write blog posts with 100% supported Gutenberg builder and build awesome landing pages with Elementor.
Typer WordPress Theme Features
- Typer theme is integrated and optimised for Gutenberg so you can take advantage of WordPress advanced page and posts builder.
- Use Elementor builder in Typer to build and create stunning landing pages.
- Optimised for speed. Typer code is modular and optimised so your site will be super fast. Lazy Image loading is a feature built-in with Typer that will make your pages load faster.
- No coding skill required. Build pages with Elementor Drag&Drop builder or Gutenberg builder.
- Easy Import demo content. Use our 1 Click installer to easily activate needed plugins, import pages, posts, theme settings, widgets and images.
- Typer is 100% responsive, and it will work nicely on all devices(smart phones, tablets, computers and desktops)
- Powerful Settings: Change colors, fonts, layouts and post designs from Live Customizer. Override settings on single post
- Stax Header builder. Create amazing header layouts using Stax Drag and Drop header builder.
- Jet Popup. Create stylish popups with Elementor easily.
- Onboarding popup for users – Customizable using JetPopup.
- Dark mode.
- GIF Image supported for featured posts in single page and in lists.
- AJAX Comments.
- Comments in Modal or in normal expanded version.
- Multiple sidebars and sticky sidebars.
- Reading article time.
- Bookmark posts and view them in your front use profile.
- Weekly digest with posts based on your interests.
- Social sharing options included.
- Bottom sticky post navigation.
- WPML Compatible
- SEO Friendly
- Child Theme Included
- Dozens of options for Blog Page Layouts.
- Bootstrap 4.1
- Google Fonts
- Modern Browsers Support and latest technologies like CSS variables.
- Lifetime Updates
- Documentation and Install Video tutorial