Windows 10内部预览Build 17655版发布
4月26日消息，微软面向隶属于Skip Ahead通道的会员推送了Windows 10 Build 17655新版，即新编译的RedStone 5系统。
具体启用的方式是，系统装好后确保SIM卡和USB上网卡已经连接好，接着进入“设备管理器”——“网络适配器”，选择“Generic Mobile Broadband Adapter（通用移动基带适配器）”或者“xxxxx Mobile Broadband Adapter”。
右键选择“更新驱动”“Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer（让我从这台电脑的可用驱动列表中选择）”，然后点击“Generic Mobile Broadband Cx Net Adapter”后安装并重启电脑。
如果体验后不满意，可以回到上文中的“驱动列表”页面选择“Generic Mobile Broadband Adapter”重新安装即可。
General changes, improvements, and fixes for PC
- In this build, the brightness toggle from the Battery flyout in the Notification Area on the taskbar has been removed for an improved user experience.
- We fixed an issue in Microsoft Edge where dragging a favorite from one folder in the favorites bar to another didn’t work.
- We’re investigating an issue where the mouse cursor may disappear when hovering over certain UI elements and text fields.
- On resuming from sleep, the desktop may be momentarily visible before the Lock screen displays as expected.
- When Movies & TV user denies access to its videos library (through the “Let Movies & TV access your videos library?” popup window or through Windows privacy settings), Movies & TV crashes when the user navigates to the “Personal” tab.
- We’re aware of an issue that causes Narrator to read extra text when invoking Alt + Tab, and we’re working on a fix.
- Using arrow and Page Up / Page Down keys doesn’t work to scroll webpages in Microsoft Edge. You’ll need to use another input method (mouse, touch, or touchpad).
- If you complete the setup for a Windows Mixed Reality headset on this build, the headset will remain black until it is unplugged and reconnected to the PC.
Known issues for Sets & Office
- Sets UX for Office Win32 desktop apps is not final. The experience will be refined over time based on feedback.
- The top of some Win32 desktop app windows may appear slightly underneath the tab bar when created maximized. To work around the issue, restore and re-maximize the window.
- Closing one tab may sometimes minimize the entire set.
- Tiling and cascading windows, including features like “View Side by Side” in Word, will not work for inactive tabs.
- The Office Visual Basic Editor window will currently be tabbed but is not intended to be in the future.
- Opening an Office document while the same app has an existing document open may cause an unintended switch to the last active document. This will also happen when closing a sheet in Excel while other sheets remain open.
- Right-clicking a tab in Sets will not bring up a context menu in this build.
- Local files or non-Microsoft cloud files will not be automatically restored, and no error message will be provided to alert the user to that fact.